Intoxilyzer 9000 Operator Course
The Intoxilyzer 9000 Operator Course is a 16-hour course held over two days. Topics covered will include basic operating principles of breath testing, proper operational procedures for administering a breath test, legal aspects related to chemical testing, and the effects of alcohol on the human body.
For questions, please contact Applied Technology: 225-925-6128.
Training Hours: 16
Students must be:
- A commissioned employee of a law enforcement agency that has the power of arrest in the State of Louisiana. Military Police are eligible.
- Have graduated from an accredited basic POST Academy and maintain a current POST certification, or have graduated FLETC or DOD Military Police Academy.
- At least 18 years of age.
- A graduate of a state-accredited high school, possesses a G.E.D., or equivalent educational background.
- Students must bring a copy of their high school diploma, G.E.D., or college transcript as well as their POST certificate. These will be collected at the beginning of class. Anyone who does not have both documents will not be allowed to attend the class.
Course Fee: Free
Dress Code: Agency uniform or business casual. No shorts, sandals, or flip-flops.
Confirmation: You will only receive a response from Applied Technology is the course has been cancelled, or is full.
Questions: Contact Applied Technology at 225-925-6128.